Built in 1834

The Spanish Galleon was designed and built by Joseph Kay in 1834, in the reign of William IV.

The historic building survived the Blitz with minor damage, and was refurbished in 2012 to offer modern facilities while retaining many of its original architectural features.

Popular with tourists visiting the Maritime Greenwich World Heritage Site, it’s still a traditional pub which supports the local community too - through sponsorship of the Greenwich Tritons triathletes club.